Welcome to the Design Studio
Nice to virtually meet you. 🙂 I’m a graphic designer, graphic arts production specialist, and marketing strategy consultant with over 15 years experience working with in-house advertising teams and advising freelance clients. Ten years ago I embraced web design and added HTML, CSS, and WordPress to my repertoire. My range of work includes branding, print, and web communications solutions prepared for the manufacturing, entrepreneurial, non-profit, upscale retail, B2B and B2C sectors. I’m also a visual artist, design educator, and community collaborator. And I’m here to help you promote your passion!
Let’s Make Delightful Design Happen!
- Has worked with grassroots change agents, Fortune 500 companies and everyone in between
- Works personally with each client to clarify objectives, develop a strategic vision and deliver brand-consistent materials unique to their personal style
- Welcomes client input and invests time answering questions about the design process so they can make confident, informed decisions
- Cradles a soft spot in her heart for community collaborations and projects contributing to the greater good for humans, animals and mother earth
- Has a hybrid degree in marketing and anthropology, a dynamic duo she uses only for good
- Spends her free time making mixed media and upcycled art, kayaking, cooking, and exploring the outer limits of mobile phonetography
- Would love to work with YOU!
Rumor has it …
“I had the great pleasure of using Michelle’s services as a graphic designer. The end result was everything I wanted – and more! Michelle is extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. She impressed me with her creative ability to conceptualize and deliver within a very short period of time, Unflappable, service oriented and an absolute professional with a knack for adding value!!
~ Elaine Bylos, Cruise Planners American Express (via LinkedIn)
“Michelle is a talented artist with an excellent grasp of how graphic arts support the business. Michelle worked with our Leadership Academy to design graphics that would represent the program theme, and produced a high-quality set of graphics that allowed us to weave the theme throughout the materials, and thus keep the theme visible to the program participants. I would engage Michelle in future graphic arts work.”
~ Carol Anderson, Author | Blogger | Speaker | Repurposing Human Resources Champion (via LinkedIn)
“Michelle played a key role in the success of our most recent fundraising event at the YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities. The strategic vision she had for the event printed materials and online presence was carried out with great attention to detail. Michelle’s expertise as a copy writer and editor also played an integral part in creating an outstanding final product. Michelle’s work certainly made a difference in helping us raise additional funds this year in our event fundraising efforts.”
~ Heidi Freisinger, Director of Annual Giving at YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities (via LinkedIn)
“She goes way beyond just getting the job done – she brings so many of her own ideas to a project to make my vision the best that it can be. With Michelle you get a whole lot more than just a web designer. You get an advocate and a friend.”
~ Elli Morris, Elli Morris stills & motion
A Few Favorite Things …
How Can I Help?
Phone calls and texts welcomed with glee!
More Goodies …Resume (PDF)